For the deliver of the biological samples we recommend to use exclusively express couriers that guarantee delivery within 24 hours (like DHL, EXECUTIVE, TNT, UPS). The samples must be packed in our specific delivery kit, patented ADR
the kit includes (see pictures):
Deliveries have to be done at room-temperature.
- Yellow plastic cylindrical primary container, secondary packaging containing absorbing substance. With 14 test tube bases (verify if tubes are correctly closed).
- Put the yellow container, correctly closed with the corresponding green tap, inside the box, that has a barcode for the automatic registration arriving at the laboratory (don’t glue labels and don’t write on the box externally).
3. Put the box inside the transparent plastic bag with external wording that identifies the biological material.
4. The delivery must carry the forms supplied by the laboratory.
5. Deliveries have to be done at room-temperature.
We remind you to send the biological samples in these days: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. If you need to send chorial villi (for the karyotype analysis) these are the days: Monday, Tuesday and Thursday.
The laboratory accepts all the biological samples directly delivered every day: from Monday to Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 12.00 p.m. and from 3.00 p.m. to 4 p.m., Sunday from 9.00 a.m. To 11.00 a.m.
WE RECOMMEND TO ADVISE ALWAYS THE LABORATORY WHEN YOU MAKE THE DELIVERY. IT IS POSSIBLE TO DO IT BY MAIL AT email@example.com
To download the picture and the detailed photographic sequence, with the correct procedures for the delivery, Click here